Hello! It's been quite a first term! below you'll find a list of everything I've been up to this year!
- Delivered the #AlrightMateCampaign with the female sports president and mental health officer, where we held student workshops, a quiz, a competition, a male mental health awareness video, drop-in sessions, and Instagram takeovers.
- Successful Movember month where we collectively raised a total of £1,932. Thank you to everyone who got involved!
- Released an Accommodation survey and analysed the results to pass onto the University. Look out for more surveys being released in Term 2 and 3!
- Held a meeting with students from Lee House to gather their feedback
- Organising a Sustainability Panel for January 2021. Keep an eye on our socials for more information
- Working on my next Mental Health Campaign, 'Women in Mind' in collaboration with other PTOs - due to be started in the month of March.
- Started PTO-Sabb Meetings once a month to support the PTOs with their goals, campaigns and events.
- Attended a total of 252 meetings since July!