Your Student Voice.
I'm Nicolo, also known as Nic and I am running to be your RSU Postgraduate Officer.
As someone who is an Alumni at Roehampton University and also a current MA student for Global Marketing, I believe a change can be made for current and future postgraduate students. I want to be YOUR voice and be responsible to ensure that YOUR voices are heard and YOU feel a part of Roehampton University.
As part of my manifesto, I would like to present to you some of my plans and ambitions if elected:
- Try to instigate more Tuition Fee and On-Campus Student Accommodation caps which subsequently helps cost with creating bursaries/discount schemes for PGS.
- Make PG students feel welcome and represented within all aspects of student life.
- Campaign for more Library space for PG students (Another room)
- More care towards PG mental health (Increasing awareness with the welfare officers)
- More interaction with the SU to help PGS with future career employability
- Creating a more vibrant postgraduate social life experiences at the University
- More interaction with fellow International PGS on how their experience could be benefitted with certain changes.
I hope to represent you all.