Course Worries

The jump from A-Levels to Degree is quite a change and you may feel like you are struggling to adjust.

We assure you that this is normal so don’t panic!

If you do feel like you are struggling, get in contact with your personal tutor or an academic achievement advisor.

They are there to help you get your degree and are only happy to help you if you are struggling to adjust!

If you do not know who to contact, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with the SU for help.

Wrong Course?

If you feel like you are on the wrong course, the best thing you can do is give it a little bit more time.

Do you really dislike the course, or are you not putting in the time to get the most out of it?

Don’t forget that the course content will change every term and there may be different tutors/lecturers, so it´s often worth hanging on to see if things change.

Changing your Undergraduate Course is only possible for the first 3 weeks of the Autumn Term. Information on how to do this can be found on the following link:

Changing courses might also mean you have to start again next year.

If you really feel that your course isn´t right for you, please get in touch with the SU who can help you with this process and can discuss the possible financial implications of a course change.

We can also advise you on course interruptions or withdrawals.