Hello! I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas and New Year!
- Raised £1,227.70 from my waxing event for Movember, a Roehampton record for the amount raised in a night.
- Released a music video with Amba to spread awareness of the support available across Froebel College.
- While COVID case numbers were high over December, I led daily online social media “Isolation Games” for 10 days. An average of 200 students interacted with the content each day, which received a very positive response.
- Hosted Episode 2 of “Harrison & Friends” which is a Live Stream series on Instagram. This episode had 10 guests and around 60 viewers at any one time.
- Froebel Christmas Dinner was a big success as Froebel traditions were continued following a year hiatus.
- Hosted a tour for the new Study Abroad students which had around 30 attendees.
- Recorded a podcast for men’s mental health with Oli and Dent, which was so much fun and will be released soon.
- Preparing for Flat Rep applications to go out this week.
- Preparing for a hoodie campaign to increase merchandise sales.
- Have been working behind the scenes to organise a campaign to support the homeless, including a sleep out, in partnership with academics from the university. More to be revealed shortly…
- Have been planning for LGBT History Month, including a College Cup design challenge and a Froebel night out to an LGBT venue.
To see what I’m up to daily, follow me on Instagram @FroebelPresident