The Roehampton Students' Union is pleased to announce that the renowned Victim Support is now hosting drop-in sessions in the RSU!
If you would like to anonymously drop-in for support, you can 'Ask for Angela' at the RSU reception, and we will direct you to the support room discreetly.
- Monday 10th December, 11 am until 2 pm.
Victim Support can help anyone affected by crime, not only those who experience it directly, but also friends, family and any other people involved. The charity provides free, confidential and consent-based support for people affected by crime and traumatic events – regardless of whether you have reported the crime to the police.
If you would like to receive support at this time, or you simply want to be provided with a personal alarm, please feel free to pop in and say hello.
The services Victim Support offer are tailored to the needs of each person. These include:
- Information and advice
- Immediate emotional and practical help
- Longer term emotional and practical help
- Peer support and group work
- Restorative justice
- Personal safety services and resources
- Help in navigating the criminal justice system