In adherence to the Students’ Union byelaws and Articles of Association, I hereby announce the notice for the elections of Digby Stuart College President, Whitelands College Deputy President, Students’ with Disabilities Officer, LGBTQ+ Officer, Gender Equality Officer, Interfaith Officer (Female), Interfaith Officer (Male), Postgraduate Students Officer and Students with Caring Responsibilities Officer for the academic year 2020/2021.
This notice contains the following information:
- The positions in which nominations are invited are:
- Digby Stuart College President
- Whitelands College Deputy President
- Students’ with Disabilities Officer
- LGBTQ+ Officer
- Gender Equality Officer
- Interfaith Officer (Female)
- Interfaith Officer (Male)
- Postgraduate Students Officer
- Students with Caring Responsibilities Officer
- The date and time for the opening of nominations: Nominations open 12:00 noon Monday 19th October 2020.
- The date and time for the close of nominations: Nominations close 12:00 noon Monday 2nd November 2020.
- Details of who is eligible to vote: Full Members of the Union are eligible to participate in elections and referendums.
Full Members are defined as:
- Each and every student who has not opted out by notifying the University of Roehampton or the Students’ Union of their wish not to be a member of the Union
- The Sabbatical Officers of the Union
Associate members of the Union who are not registered students at the University of Roehampton are not entitled to participate in elections.
- Details of how to submit a nomination: Nomination Packs may be downloaded from roehamptonstudent.com/elections. To submit a nomination, fill out a nomination form online at roehamptonstudent.com/elections
- The location and times of voting: Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, elections will be held entirely online. You can vote any time online from midnight Monday 9th November to midnight on Tuesday 10th November at roehamptonstudent.com/vote
For any enquiries about the election, please email firstname.lastname@example.org