Hi there! Welcome to our new website! Below you'll find a glimpse into everything I've been doing so far this year!
- Working with the RSU and Student Engagement Team to improve student voice at Roehampton.
- Been in regular contact with Part-Time Officers and Department Reps to gather feedback and support them in their roles.
- Worked closely with Academic, University and Library Staff where we have been collecting and sharing student feedback with a focus on learning, teaching and assessments.
- I’ll be holding a forum between Library Staff and Course Reps in the Spring Term where we will be able to share feedback and discuss digital resources.
- Planning a Careers focussed event which is part of my manifesto which will give students the opportunity to network, share ideas and talk all things Employability and Careers.
- Created a VP Education online Drop-In initiative so students can talk and directly ask me questions that fall into the Education category.
- Discussing ideas around how to achieve a sense of community for everyone so you can enjoy activities alongside your studies and make the most of your time at Roehampton.
- Attended a total of 287 meetings since July!