1. #TuesdayThoughts Instagram campaign – informative posts on different aspects of racial inequality.
2. Joined SET’s RECs – useful working group to ensure diversity in events and grow the network between Black students!
3. Weekly Bible studies – fellowship for Black Christians on campus.
1. Food diversity campaign for Veganuary with Farrah and other officers.
2. Games Night w/ Gaming Society and new ACS. (completely organised but postponed due to COVID spread).
3. Fundraiser (bake sale) to raise awareness on gender-based violence with Jess.
4. Decolonising the curriculum (ongoing review with Mushtaq and Marilyn Holness).
5. Open chat drop-ins with Life Sciences REC (Abo).
6. Trip to the National Gallery’s Kehinde Wiley exhibition with
7. Games & Worship Night w/ Christian Union.
8. Podcast w/ mental health officer (raising awareness of the barriers to mental health support in Black communities). 9.Growhampton collaboration and Instagram takeover for Veganuary and Fairtrade Fortnight.