Want to enjoy more of your time in London? Love West End Shows and Musicals? Then our Theatre Tuesdays are just for you!
Over the academic year, we will be hosting several musical trips to some amazing shows on what we call our Theatre Tuesdays. These are open to both staff and students, and we encorage you to bring family and friends along as well! Its a great way to see show amazing shows as lower prices than you would find purchasing tickets seperatly. Bring your famillies, flat mates, new course mates, and enjoy a night out in London!
We advertise all our shows over the student/staff portal, here online and through our social media channels below:
Please note, due to Covid-19 situation,we are looking to run our Theatre Tuesday programme from January 2021 onwards, dependant on the current situation. However if there are changes that allow us to bring this forward, we will do our best to do so in the current climate.
Last academic year in 2019/20 we held the following events:
||Ticket Selling Price
|Everybodys Talking about Jamie
|Come From Away
|Phantom of the Opera
|The Book of Mormon
|Romeo and Juliet
Got any ideas for popular shows? Email us on email@example.com if you have any ideas or suggestions. You can also get in touch with us if your a society group, and want to organise a group trip, so do get in touch.
Just a final few points from us.
- All tickets can be collected from the RSU Reception Desk on Froebel Campus. We are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- Tickets can online be bought online, and not at the front desk.
- We send one/two trip supervisors on each show in case of an emergency. The emergency number will be included within your receipt for your ticket. If something happens which is urgent, feel free to use this number.
- We give the tickets out as first come first served, but due to number attending, we cannot let you all select seats, or some people who want to sit next to friends may end up being in separate seats away from each other. Apologies for this, but this is the fairest way to do it so please don’t ask whoever is giving out the tickets to change this for you.
- You can collect tickets for friends, but we will ask for your friends details or copy of their receipt for it to be collected.
- We do not do refunds, so if you want to sell the ticket between yourselves you are more than welcome. However that person who buys the ticket has to sit in the seat on the number. The only exception to the refund policy is where a show is cancelled , and we will refund the tickets through the online payment system within 14 days of notification of the show being cancelled.
- The seat number on the ticket is the seat you will need to sit in. We have had a few students think as we have university seats, it means they can sit where they like. Please don’t do this as it is not the case, and it makes it very difficult for those who have booked their tickets to find out where they are sitting .
- If you cannot make it for your ticket to be collected, please let us know by 4:30pm on the day of the show so we can let the trip supervisor know. The office shuts at 5pm Monday to Friday, and therefore if you are late there is little we can do if we don’t know in advance. However if you let us know by then, the trip supervisor will take the ticket to the show and meet with you half an hour before the show begins. However please be on time, as if you show up 10 minutes before, the supervisor will either leave the ticket at the box office or have to take it with them and you may miss the show.
- If you are nervous about going on your own, don’t know where your going or maybe have not even been into central London yet, our trip supervisors are they for you if you don’t want to go on your own. Just let us know when you collect your ticket and our lovely supervisors will make sure you can go safely along with them.
- Staff can purchase tickets as well, but students do get priority and this means we advertise over our student channels before we do our staff channels.
- If we get a extremely popular showing and sell out, we do sometimes look at buying more tickets in. Therefore keep an eye out on the RSU Societies and Activities Page for more information on this.