About First Love Society
What does your society do
- Our aim is to develop, support and inspire a strong christian faith in young people
Why should you join our society?
- First Love is full of young, kind and passionate people, and we believe in loving God and loving others. We have branches all over the UK at nearly every university. It ids a great chance to hear a word from God and establish great friendships. We plan on organising many events such as: concerts, dance events, movie productions and movie nights to encourage students to come together, meet new people, build great relationships and develop in the faith.
So, where do you meet and on what days?
- We meet every Thursday at 6:30pm at the Mandela building (the glass building behind the library) in Room 211, second floor and every Sunday at The Kia Oval, Alec Stewart Enterance in Vauxhall at 3PM.
- Meeting time to go together on sundays: 12:45pm in front of the library OR 2pm at Vauxhaull Station
What is the best thing about your society?
- The opportunity to meet and create great friends and most importantly build a STRONG relationship with God.
Follow us on our instagram: @firstloveuk
Feel free to join our whatsapp chat for more info by scanning the QR code:
God is calling YOU to draw nearer to Him like never before.
Whether you are a student, graduate or worker, there is something happening for YOU!
If you’re a worker or graduate, why not join us at 11am sharp for a blessed time in the house of God?
If you’re a student at any level, the 3pm service is just for you!
Jesus is calling you to come… Will you respond?
No elections are currently running