Throughout Welcome Week 2020, we understand that specific safety protocols must be put in place to ensure your safety.
Below you will see what the staff of Roehampton Students' Union will be doing and what we ask that you do to ensure the safety or yourself, your fellow students and the wider Roehampton community.
RSU Staff will ensure;
- All staff are regularly washing their hands.
- All staff will be wearing appropriate PPE.
- Enforcing a zero-cash policy through contactless payment.
- Implementing specific crowd-distancing measures such as detailed entrances and exits.
- All Students’ Union staff will be trained through a recognised course to mitigate risk during the pandemic.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at specific touchpoints.
- Regular cleaning of venues at clearly scheduled times.
- Students will be kept safe during the participation of ONLINE opportunities through risk assessment and consistent monitoring of the event by Students’ Union staff.
- Postponing Guest Ticket allocation from events.
The RSU advise that students do the following;
- Regularly wash their hands.
- To regularly use hand sanitiser available at touch points on campus.
- To only use contactless forms of payment.
- To maintain the 2m+ social distancing measure where possible and follow specific crowd distancing.
- To wear an appropriate face mask when traveling to and from campus.
- To wear an appropriate face mask if you enter an enclosed space before attending university outlets.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend university and adhere to government advice around social distancing and quarantine.
- If special requirements need to be made, such as a carer needing to also attend, please get in contact with us prior so arrangements can be made.
If you have any queries regarding our health and safety protocols, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or message us directly through social media.