Notice of Election
In adherence to the Students’ Union byelaws and Articles of Association, I hereby announce the notice for the elections of Male Interfaith Officer, Postgraduate Officer, Mount Clare Site Rep and Environment and Sustainability for the academic year 2019/2020.
This notice contains the following information:
- The positions in which nominations are invited are:
- Interfaith Officer Male
- Postgraduate Students' Officer
- Mount Clare Site Rep
- Environmental and Sustainability Officer
- NUS Delegate (x2 Open place and Women's place)
- The date and time for the opening of nominations: Nominations open 10am Wednesday 16th October
- The date and time for the close of nominations. Nominations close 2pm Wednesday 6th November
- Details of who is eligible to vote: Full Members of the Union are eligible to participate in elections and referendums.
Full Members are defined as:
- Each and every student who has not opted out by notifying the University of Roehampton or the Students’ Union of his or her wish not to be a member of the Union
- The Sabbatical Officers of the Union
Associate members of the Union who are not registered students at the University of Roehampton are not entitled to participate in elections.
- Details of how to submit a nomination: Nomination Packs may be downloaded from roehamptonstudent.com/elections
The nominations form is online roehamptonstudent.com/elections.
- The location and times of opening of the polling stations:
You can vote any time online from 10:00, Monday 11th November to 14:00, Wednesday 13th November at roehamptonstudent.com/vote
For any enquiry about the election, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Roehampton Students’ Union President