- 150g Quinoa
- 1 Vegetable stock cube
- 5-6 chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red onion
- 1 large clove of garlic, crushed
- 4-5 florets of broccoli, cut into bite sized florets
- 1 tin sweetcorn, drained
- 50g coarsely shredded kale/spinach
- Pinch of chili flakes (to taste)
Put quinoa with double the amount of water into a pot together with the stock cube.
Bring to a boil and simmer with the lid on for 10 minutes, turn heat down low and simmer for another 10 minutes or until the water is absorbed.
Whilst the quinoa is cooking, fry the onion in a splash or olive oil on medium heat for about 5 minutes, before adding all the other ingredients except from the kale/spinach and fry for another 5 minutes.
Add the greens and the cooked quinoa and stir till all is combined and the greens start to wilt.
Serve steaming hot or cold as a salad the next day.