After our students have harvested and bagged our lovely campus grown produce, they will bring it down to Digby Square where you will get the chance to purchase the freshest bag of greens you've ever had!
Where: Digby Square
- Growhampton fresh produce: Grown on campus, harvested that very morning, cero food miles.
- Fresh eggs: Collected from our very happy hens that same week!
- 'This is Our Jam': our brand new student preserve making enterprise.
- Growhampton Thrift Shop: great bargains from students to students.
- Breadlady: Amazing, organic sourdough bread baked that same morning just down the street in East Sheen.
- Greek2Go: the best Greek Souvlaki in London!
- Mr. Kimchi: tasty Japanese and Korean food, as well as locally produced Kimchi.
- Spanish Homemade: are a company that makes PAELLA street food style.
- Serious Hashbrowns: You thought you knew Hashbrowns, you thought wrong!