Election Drop In
Thursday 27 February 2020
1pm - 2pm
Nominations open on Monday 3rd February and close on Monday 9th March.
If you have been thinking about running, or don't really know what it's about but want to find out, we are holding Election Drop-In sessions!
These are one to one opportunities to ask questions and speak with the RSU Student Voice Coordinator about the roles, the election process, and get some useful tips about manifesto writing, poster design, campaigning and public speaking.
These Drop-Ins cover a summary of the content given at the Election Workshops, so if you'd prefer to see someone one on one or have a few more questions to ask these are the perfect option for you. Just drop in for as long as you need to, it can be anything from a 5 minute chat to a 30 minute discussion.
We are offering a variety of Drop-In slots, all happening at the RSU - just come to the Reception and ask to attend an Election Drop-In
- Tuesday 25th Feb, 2pm-3pm
- Wednesday 26th Feb, 4pm-5pm
- Thursday 27th Feb, 1pm-2pm
- Tuesday 3rd March, 1pm-2pm
- Thursday 5th March, 3pm-4pm
If you'd llike to attend Election Workshop sessions you can pick from the following:
- Froebel College - Wednesday 12th February, 16:00-17:00, GH.010, Grove House
- Digby Stuart College - Friday 21st February, 14:00-15:00, HO.103, Howard Building
- Whitelands - Monday 24th February, 16:00-17:00, Room GO70, Whitelands Main Building, Ground Floor.
- Southlands - Wednesday 4th March 16:00-17:00, QB147, Queens Building