Monday 18 November 2019
9am - 9pm
It's International Week!
The RSU International Officer Luke has organised a range of events in collaboration with the Roehampton Film Society.
We have also included events organised by the University.
Monday 18th Nov:
Tuesday 19th Nov:
- 'International' Community Lunch at 12:30 in the Base
- International Table Tennis Tournament, at 1pm in The Reef, Southlands College
- Dig Deep Challenges, Climb Kilimanjaro Information Session at 2-3pm in GH.010, Froebel College
- Study Abroad 101 at 3pm in HI.001 (Hirst, Digby Stuart College)
- Exchanges Meet Up at 5pm onwards in the Union Bar, Froebel College
- Dig Deep Challenges, Climb Kilimanjaro Information Session at 6-7pm in GH.010, Froebel College
- Hygge Me Presents: BREATHE – An introduction to sensory integration and anxiety at 6-8pm in DU.003, Digby Stuart College
Wednesday 20th Nov
- Work Internationally Careers Drop in at 11-2pm in The Hub, Digby Stuart College
- Yoga (Womens Only Workout) at 12pm-1:15pm in Chapman Hall, Southlands College
- Coexist Café: Global Beverages and Biscuits at1-2pm in QB.143, Queens Building
Thursday 21st Nov
A variety of Study Abroad Talks:
- Study Abroad in Europe Talk – 12:30, Du.309, Digby Stuart College
- Study Abroad in Australia/New Zealand Talk – 1:30, Du.103, Digby Stuart College
- Study Abroad in the USA Talk – 2:00, Convent Parlour, Digby Stuart College
- InterExchange, Intern in the USA Talk – 2:30pm, Convent Parlour, Digby Stuart College
- Camp America, Work In the USA Talk - 3pm, Convent Parlour, Digby Stuart College
- Think Pacific, Volunteer in Fiji Talk – 3:30pm, Convent Parlour, Digby Stuart College
Friday 22nd Nov
We hope that you have a wonderful International week!