Theatre Tuesday - Aladdin SOLD OUT
Tuesday 12 March 2019
Prince Edward Theatre
7:30pm - 10:30pm
ABOUT THE SHOW
Breath-taking sets, mind-blowing special effects, over 350 lavish costumes and a fabulous cast and orchestra bring the magic of Disney’s Aladdin to life on the West End stage. Featuring all the songs from the classic Academy Award®-winning film including ‘Friend like Me’, ‘A Whole New World’ and ‘Arabian Nights’, prepare to experience the unmissable ‘theatrical magic’ (Daily Telegraph) that is Aladdin.
For more information , please click here : https://aladdinthemusical.co.uk/
To purchase your ticket please do the following:
- Pay for your ticket via the RSU Website Link
- Wait for the email requesting for you to come into the RSU office to collect your ticket/s. (This is because we need to wait for the tickets to be delivered by the company)
- When you receive the email, come into the RSU reception and sign out your ticket and collection an information sheet.
- Go to the venue on the day (with plenty of time) and enjoy the show!
Terms and Conditions:
- All tickets need to be purchased first via the website. We will not take payment at the RSU reception.
- If you cannot collect your ticket before the event don’t panic – let us know, and the Trip Coordinator will wait outside the venue for you to collect your ticket.
- There are no refunds on the tickets. If you want to sell your ticket on, you will need to find someone to purchase your ticket then bring them into the RSU to change the name of the ticket holder.
- Tickets can only be sold on at the same cost you paid for your tickets.
- There are only 30 tickets, and therefore all tickets will be on a first come first served basis.
- You are responsible for getting yourself to the venue on the date for the time required before the show begins.
- If you lose your ticket after collecting it, we will be unable to help. Therefore please keep your tickets in a safe place.
- Tickets will be in the ‘grand circle’ area of the theatre. We do not reserve seats, and they will be first come first served.
- You can collect tickets on someone else’s behalf, but you will need their ticket confirmation on you to do so when you collect your ticket.
There are five licensed bars. The Mozart Bar at street level, the Dress Circle Bar (with external balcony), the Stalls Bar, the Soft Drinks Bar at Stalls level and a further bar at Grand Circle level. For full details of access please see Access page.
Cloakroom available with limited spaces for personal items and bag
The show is approximately 2 and a half hours long, with an interval. Please note these seats are in the Grand Circle of the Theater and therefore will be at a height. Please take this into account when booking your tickets.
- How To Get There
Train: Charing Cross (approx. 550m)
Tube: Leicester Square (approx. 300m), Tottenham Court Road (approx. 400m)
Bus: 3, 6, 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 22, 23, 38, 88, 94, 139, 159, 453