Candidate for the position of Digby Stuart College President
Sazeeb Badredoha Rafit
Discover the Possibilities.
- I will represent students to our respective college by attending Students’ Union Council (SUC), General Meetings and Student Senate.
- I will work closely with our college management to ensure that the student voice is represented in all college-based discussions and decisions.
- I will establish and maintain relationships with our Head of College, College Life Development Officer, Student Wellbeing Officer, Accommodation staff and the RSU.
- I will support the Deputy College Presidents in fostering a community spirit by supporting initiatives, events or activities for both residential and non-residential students of our college.
- I will support our college by supporting and attending university open days.
- I will spend one hour per week on the RSU reception desk for helping our student.
- I will support actions and create campaigns on issues that are unique to their College.
- I will meet regularly with our Sabbatical Officer link and the Student Voice & Insights Coordinator to discuss ideas and provide updates on campaigns, activities or events.
- I will provide regular updates to students of our college, by attending the SUC and communicating with the wider membership using the RSU’s social media and online communication methods.