Mental health is something everybody has. It is so important, especially as students (living in crazy times!), to take care of our mental wellbeing.
As Roehampton's Mental Health Officer, I will ensure that:
- Students mental health concerns are fully represented and supported
- Mental health support is available for every single indiviudal who needs it
- Students are signposted in the right direction for mental health support
- Ideas and suggestions are listened to and taken on board
- Set up mental health events to raise both awareness and money for mental health charities
- Create a buddy system where first year students can speak to third year students about University life
Thank you very much for taking the time to read my manifesto and try to remember to be kind to your mind!