For those of you who know me and for those of you who don’t, my name is Daniel O’Donoghue I am a 2nd Year Business Student. I have lived in Chadwick Halls within Frobel college for the past 2 years, as both a first year and as a Flat rep. I am a friendly and approachable student who strives to enjoy all that Roehampton and Frobel college has to offer. I am determined to contribute my time, energy and passion for the college to help foster the continued positive changes and build on the success of the current college president If elected.
I will set out to ensure that my best efforts into making Froebel College an environment, which is inclusive to all, as well as help Students feel welcome and part of the larger Froebel family both new, current and off-campus, just as I was and have been in my time being part of the college.
Why Vote for Me?
I believe that if elected I can help build on successes of the current Froebel college team and help implement your ideas as well as my own, to ensure our college is the best it can possibly be. I will represent you by listening, ensuring that my Manifesto promises are delivered and upheld. As well as pushing for all students to feel represented. So if you like what I hope to achieve with your help, I would be most appreciative of your support.
If elected I promise to:
- Work in conjunction with the off campus officer as well as the site reps within Froebel and the Deputy president to implement strategies to help off campus students feel more included with college life.
- Work with the current students, to increase the social media presence on Froebel platforms to help promote our college, events and news. Create Videos, such as Froebel highlight videos collated from filming events across the year, showing our collage spirit and allowing current and new students to understand why Froebel is such a special environment to be in.
- Work with post graduate students who are part of our college, to ascertain what changes they would like to implement, to improve their life whilst being part of Froebel college.
- Work with the SU to generate bigger, better events for the college cup. To help make it a bigger scale event. Look at creating Froebel jerseys for those competing, and have a big emphasis on getting the whole college out to support the event. Much like a varsity style event or that of the ‘game day’ feeling of American university football days.
- Have bimonthly Flat rep meetups, to not only catch up, but to talk about any problems and issues they might be having, but look at any ideas they have to help improve the college life for themselves and their own first year students.